Latest Episode

AdsenseNEW


Thursday 30 June 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

Hey everybody,

I'm afraid I have a little bit of announcement to make, but I can assure you its nothing close to bad news.
The bad news is that I'm going to have to put written deck surgeries and Card of the Days on hold until Monday, but the good news is that the reason why is really exciting.


I've been given a crazy amount of opportunities in the past week and they are ones that have needed my full attention so I haven't had much time to complete COTDs. I could probably still do them, but I don't want them to be rushed or under-thought simply because I have all this other stuff to keep track of.

As far as what's so exciting, I'm afraid you're going to have to wait until Saturday to find out, but I'm sure you'll be far from disappointed.

Thanks for your cooperation and I hope you check back on Saturday for things to start to unfold!

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment